Renova cream (Tretinoin) is applied to effectively improve the appearance of one’s skin by lessening the presence of wrinkles as well as fine lines, and even reducing roughness of the skin by making it silky smooth. Regularly applying this medicated cream will gradually help your skin tone to lighten too. To avail of the maximum benefits from this cream combine it with a skin care and sunlight – avoidance program. This program includes moisturizers and everyday usage of a sunscreen lotion (minimum SPF 15).
This medicated cream is applied to help affect the growth of skin cells in a positive way. However, please do not mistake this cream to be able to repair skin that has been damaged by the sun or even reverse the process of aging as a result of excess exposure to the sun.
How To Use
Before you buy Renova, you must note that this cream is meant just for topical (external) use and is to be applied only onto the face. Please refrain from applying this medicated cream for intravaginal, ophthalmic or even oral purposes.
Applying this medicated cream is a very simple process. Before applying this cream, wash your face with a mild soap–free, cleanser. Then pat your face dry properly. You should then wait for approximately 20 – 30 minutes before applying Tretinoin. At the time of application, take just enough cream to cover your face properly. While applying this cream make sure that you do not let it get into your eyes, mouth, nose or even ears.
This cream should ideally be applied once a day and preferably before you go to sleep. However, if your healthcare professional has given you some other instructions please follow those instructions. After the application process is complete, do not wash your face or apply any other cream or lotion for at least an hour.
Renova Other Uses: Prior to deciding to purchase Renova, you must know that this medicated cream may even be applied to treat skin problems which are related to acne. But, make sure that you consult your healthcare professional before you apply this cream for this particular purpose.
Tretinoin is known to cause a few side effects. But, there is nothing to worry about as you can deal with them yourself.
- Immediately after applying this medicated cream there is a chance that you may experience a slightly warm or stinging sensation all over your face.
- Apart from that, Renova may sometimes even cause you to experience redness, skin dryness, an itching sensation or scaling of your skin.
- A severe allergic reaction might cause you to experience dizziness or even skin rashes. Contact your healthcare professional if these particular side effects continue.
The best method for you is to buy Renova online, but it is good to be aware that this medicated cream interacts with certain other medications and even various products, such as
- Products containing glycolic or hydroxy acid
- Certain hair perming solutions
- Lime, menthol or alcohol – based products, such as toners or even astringents
- Various products that contain resorcinol, salicylic acid or Sulphur
You must be careful since an application overdose of this Tretinoin medicated cream may sometimes cause you to experience peeling, general discomfort or even severe redness. In case you are unable to handle the situation, call the poison control center on 1-800-222-1222 or you may even dial your local emergency services on 911.
Renova Missed Dose:
Once you buy Renova and begin your prescribed application course, try not to forget to apply this medicated cream. Only applying this cream everyday or else exactly as recommended by your healthcare professional will give you the results that you are expecting.
The ideal temperature at which this particular medicated cream should be stored is at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). However, for only a short period of time, you can even store your Renova medicated cream between 15 – 30 degrees C (59 – 86 degrees F). Make sure that you do not discard your unused cream by flushing the tube and its contents down the toilet or by throwing it into the drainage system of your home. This is very unhygienic and will block the drain pipes.
Consult your healthcare professional or the local waste disposal company on how you can properly discard your unused medicated cream.
- Before you order Tretinoin, you must inform your healthcare professional if you have ever had a history of or else are currently suffering from eczema complications.
- While regularly applying this medicated cream do not expose yourself to sun lamps or tanning booths. You must also try to avoid stepping outdoors during the day time. Even if you absolutely do have to step outdoors apply a good quality sunscreen lotion (with minimum SPF 15).
- Extreme weather conditions, such as windy and extremely cold weather may also be a few causes to irritate your skin.
You can either purchase Renova from a physical pharmacy near you or order Tretinoin online from any reputed online pharmacy. If you buy Renova online from us, we give you good deals on prices along with doorstep deliveries and helpful customer care.
- Buy Generic Levitra Online – Purchase Generic Drugs like Propecia and more - August 24, 2013
- Buy Prozac online – Generic Prozac to treat major depressive orders - June 27, 2013
- Buy Generic Vermox online to treat various worm infections - February 22, 2013