Generic Vermox is used in anti-worm treatment for individual or combination infection of worms like Necator americanus (American hookworm), Trichuris trichiura (whipworm), Enterobius vermicularis (pinworm), Ancylostoma duodenale (common hookworm) and Ascaris lumbricoides (common roundworm).
Pinworms are usually found in the human bowels. Appearing like tiny white threads, these worms tend to move towards the anal opening and deposit their eggs on the external surface of the opening. Due to its irritating nature, the host tends to scratch it and the eggs are transferred to the fingers from which it may travel to the mouth and may complete the cycle. These eggs can become airborne or may attach to the clothes or the bed of the host and pass on to others. For the other worms, human contact with their eggs or adult forms through the soil, may lead to infections. These worms too travel to and survive in the human bowel.
Vermox Other Uses:
Physicians may suggest other uses of generic Vermox based on any new research or on the basis of a physician’s expertise and experience.
How To Use
Generic Vermox is usually suggested for a two dose per day dosage, usually the first dose in the morning and the second in the evening. It has to be taken for three days or might be suggested for one day only. Usually the treatment is repeated after a period of fifteen to twenty days. Users should strictly adhere to the physician’s recommendation and take the medication in the appropriate quantity suggested.
Similar to various prescription drugs, there is a possibility that generic Vermox use can cause side effects in rare cases. Some of the side effects most likely to occur are:
- Loose motions
- Abdominal pain
- Skin irritations, hives and angioedema
- Neutropenia and agranulocytosis
Users should disclose all ongoing or recently taken medications to their physician. Certain medications may interact with Vermox to create complications. Users should especially disclose the use of any external vitamins, Phenytoin (Dilantin) or carbamazepine (Tegretol).
Vermox Overdose Excess intake of Vermox may result in abdominal problems. In case of Vermox overdose, users should immediately call 1-800-222-1222. Local emergency services like 911 should be informed if the patient is unable to stay conscious or finds it impossible to breathe.
Vermox MIssed Dose
Since the doses have to be taken for three days at the most, it is quite difficult to forget dosage timings, yet in the event of a missed dose, the dose should be taken as soon as it is realized. In case the consecutive medication dose is in a very short time, users should ignore the missed dose and should only take the next doses. Users should avoid increasing the dosage amount as it may end up creating complications.
Generic Vermox should not be stored in direct sunlight, moisture or heat and should be disposed off properly on expiry. Generic Mebendazole should be kept in a tight container, which will prevent abuse by children and pets. Generic Vermox should be stored at controlled room temperature of 68oF to 77oF (20oC – 25oC).
- Potential Vermox users should disclose to their physician about current medical conditions or medical history of hepatic or gastrointestinal infections.
- Users should disclose to their physician if they are allergic to any type of medications, especially generic Vermox (Mebendazole) and its components. Users should understand all components from the medication package as well as the physician. Users should seek clarification on any confusion.
- Potential Vermox patients planning parenthood or those that have had an accidental pregnancy should tell their physician before starting Vermox use. Breastfeeding mothers should discuss the potential harm to their children from generic Vermox use.
- Buy Generic Levitra Online – Purchase Generic Drugs like Propecia and more - August 24, 2013
- Buy Prozac online – Generic Prozac to treat major depressive orders - June 27, 2013
- Buy Generic Vermox online to treat various worm infections - February 22, 2013