Generic Lasix is used in lowering the pockets of fluids or swellings (Edema) caused due to various disorders. Usually heart and liver infections may result in the accumulation of fluid in those areas. Generic Lasix is also used in treating hypertension.
How To Use
Available in tablet form, users can purchase generic Lasix from here at extremely cheap prices. Usually physicians suggest the use of generic Lasix for one time a day in the morning. Sometimes this may be increased to twice a day (morning and afternoon) or depending on the patient’s response to the treatment. When taken for hypertension, Lasix use may reduce the intensity. Yet, users should not stop Lasix use as hypertension is only controlled and not entirely cured. Users should continue Lasix use until advised by their physician.
Lasix use does involve side effects but it tends to affect a minor portion of the population. Users should inform their physician for further advice on Lasix use, if they notice the following severe side effects:
- High temperature
- Abnormal blood flow or injuries
- Sudden weight loss
- Unable to hear properly
- Throat infections
- Skin irritations
- Respiratory problems
- Unable to swallow without pain
Minor side effects include:
- Feeling tired
- Lack of vision clarity
- Throwing up
- Stomach issues
- Muscle cramps
- Feeling parched
- Dazed and lost
Generic Lasix users can possibly suffer harmful reactions from using generic Furosemide in tandem with certain medications. Users should discuss all their ongoing medications as well as medical history and corresponding drug use with their physicians before actually starting Lasix. Following are some of the medications that tend to have interaction with Lasix use: Indocin, diabetes drugs, Corticosteroids, Lanoxin, vitamins, Benemid, Aspirin, Lithium and hypertension drugs.
Generic Lasix Overdose
Lasix overdose can cause complications like low blood pressure, hypokalemia and hypochloremic alkalosis, electrolyte imbalance, lowering of blood content and water levels in the body, etc. Users should immediately call 1-800-222-1222 (U.S. local poison center). In case of the user not breathing or losing consciousness on account of Lasix intake, users should immediately call 911 or the local emergency services.
Lasix MIssed Dose
Users should take generic Lasix at the same time everyday to get habituated to it and to avoid missing out on any Lasix doses. In case the patient realizes that they have missed out on any dose, the missed dose should be taken immediately. In case the next consecutive dose is in a very short time, users should avoid the missed dose and continue with the next dose. Users should not take any additional generic Furosemide quantity to make up for the missed dose. Intake of additional quantities may result in an overdose and create more complications.
Generic Lasix should be stored at room temperature of 59oF to 86oF (15oC – 30oC). It should not be stored in direct sunlight, moisture or heat and should be disposed off properly on expiry. Users should ensure that children or pets are not able to come in contact with generic Lasix under any circumstances.
- Potential users of Lasix should disclose any allergies, especially related to Furosemide or sulfa drugs.
- Ongoing medical conditions or medical history of hepatic, renal infections, gout or diabetes should be revealed to the physician before deciding on taking Lasix.
- Lasix may tend to affect the fetus in pregnant ladies or the infants that are being breastfed. These patients should discuss Lasix use with their physician before actually starting on it.
- Lasix users undergoing surgical procedure should disclose Furosemide use to their surgeons before undergoing the procedure.
- Lasix use may cause photosensitivity and users should avoid moving out in sunlight without the use of proper sunlight protection dressing that may prevent the patients’ skin from being exposed to the sun.
- Buy Generic Levitra Online – Purchase Generic Drugs like Propecia and more - August 24, 2013
- Buy Prozac online – Generic Prozac to treat major depressive orders - June 27, 2013
- Buy Generic Vermox online to treat various worm infections - February 22, 2013